- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Share or redistribute a pdf download of the Magazine unless prior written permission has been granted by the editorial team. To ask for permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, (with the exception of charging for pdf downloads or Gold users) we will not be liable for any loss or damage due to the use of the information or products sold from this website.
- Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd do not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the website available is free of viruses and/or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.